Right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (and subsequent amendments and additions), the Consumer Customer, if not satisfied with the products or the content of the services purchased from the Seller, may return the products themselves and obtain a refund of the price already paid at the time of advance payment.
To this end, the Customer must contact the Seller within 14 days following the delivery of the products, sending a communication, containing all the necessary and useful information for a correct processing of the return and refund procedure.
This communication must necessarily contain all of the following:
A. the express will of the Customer to withdraw in whole or in part from the purchase contract;
B. the number and copy of the document (invoice, order summary or transport document) proving the purchase of the order with respect to which you intend to exercise the right of withdrawal;
C. the description and codes of the Products with respect to which the right of withdrawal is exercised.
The re-crediting will be made by the Seller within 14 days of receipt of the communication by registered letter with return receipt or Pec to the box: email@example.com
Following receipt of the communication with which the Customer communicates his desire to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Seller, having verified the correspondence to the above requirements, will agree, also by e-mail, with the Customer the methods with which to return the products.
The goods travel from the customer to our point of sale with transport and shipping costs by the customer himself. Once we have received the goods and verified that they do not contain defects resulting from manipulations, we will refund them.
The right of withdrawal will be granted only and exclusively if the goods are returned as they were received (complete in all its parts). For all other information please contact us without hesitation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy relating to the exercise of the right of reconsideration (14 days) and the replacement of the goods outside the aforementioned term:
1) It is possible to exercise the right of reconsideration within 14 days of receipt of the goods (by sending within the aforementioned term registered letter AR or PEC. email@example.com) if the products sold do not meet the expectations / have been ordered accidentally - the performance or quality is inadequate - best available price or for any other reason.
In this case the cost of the product and shipping will be refunded while the cost of shipping the goods returned to the seller will remain the responsibility of the buyer.
In the event that the buyer has freely opted for a more expensive shipping method than the one that the seller usually offers (standard shipping), in case of return the refund will NOT include this shipping cost, but the cost of a standard shipment will be refunded.
2) the reimbursement of the purchase of the goods – in case of exercise of the right of reconsideration – will be issued once the product has been received by the seller (after verification of its integrity) and no later than 20 days from such occurrence.
3) If the goods are defective or damaged (for deliveries for which the 14-day period relating to the right to reconsider has elapsed) exchanges will be made only with the same product (shipping costs for sending the new product are excluded, which will be calculated based on the weight or volume of the goods).
4) For international shipments outside the European Community, shipping costs and customs duties will always be borne by the recipient and will not be refundable
5) Where the customer notices that the packaging of the product is damaged, he must affix the words "WITH RESERVE" at the time of acceptance; we will not collect the product(s) the buyer should indicate to us as damaged / not intact for which the same buyer has not reported anything to the carrier during delivery. Signs of damage or other defects in the outer packaging must therefore be reported and confirmed, within seven days by fax or registered letter with return receipt, to Italia Spezie di Vozzolo Riccardo, Via Seconda di Ponsano 10 - 04022 Fondi (LT). Even in the presence of intact packaging, the gear must be verified within seven days of receipt.
6) Outside the 14-day cooling-off period, if the products are defective and the customer requests a refund (and not the exchange for the same product), we will not refund the shipping costs.
The invoice MUST BE REQUESTED during payment by the customer, responding to the order confirmation email providing the exact documentation: Company Name / Name and Surname, TAX CODE / VAT NUMBER, Address, SDI Code or PEC, or CLICKING HERE no later than 10 days from the order confirmation.
Invoices will NOT be issued after 10 day(s) from the sending of the order!
Italia Spezie is not responsible for any damage or loss, direct and / or indirect, deriving from the sale of goods and services offered in the catalog published on the site Italia Spezie, even for delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, nor for the correspondence of the goods to the specifications published on the site, nor for any other fact not directly attributable to Italia Spezie
The technical information included in the website italiaspezie.com, are obtained from the information published by the manufacturers of the goods included in our catalog. Italia Spezie, therefore, reserves the right to modify / adapt the technical and dimensional information of the products in the catalog, based on what will be communicated by the manufacturers, even without prior notice.
In the product catalog published on the site italiaspezie.com as access and the possibility of placing an online order change the availability of the product in real time, italiaspezie.com does not guarantee the certainty of assignment of the ordered goods.
Risk and Ownership
At the time of delivery of the goods, the customer must verify the integrity of the packages and the quantitative and qualitative correspondence with what is indicated in the accompanying document (DDT). In case of discrepancy, the same must be reported on the same accompanying document and confirmed, within seven days by fax or registered letter with return receipt, to Italia Spezie di Vozzolo Riccardo, Via seconda di Ponsano 10 - 04022 Fondi (LT). Even in the presence of intact packaging, the gear must be verified within seven days of receipt.
This contract is governed by Italian law. In the case of a consumer user, the Court of residence or domicile of the consumer will be competent, if located in Italy. For any other dispute, however, the Court of Cassino will be competent. The user can use the alternative out-of-court procedure of the European Union accessible at the link https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
the Italia Spezie is available to customers to remedy any problem / misunderstanding and anything else that may arise after the shipment of the goods; therefore we invite you, before affixing a negative review, to contact us to find a joint solution that satisfies the parties. Finally, we remind you that:
- deliberately insert negative/false/tendentious reviews integrates the crime of defamation;
- threatening a negative review to obtain advantages not provided for by current legislation constitutes in all respects a crime of extortion;
In the cases referred to above and in any case in any other circumstance, we reserve the right to act, as well as in criminal proceedings, also before the Civil Judge to obtain compensation for damage to the image, documenting the incident with all the correspondence in order to be protected before the Law.
If you buy with Scalapay you receive your order immediately and pay in 3 installments. You acknowledge that the installments will be sold to Incremento SPV S.r.l., to related parties and their assignees, and that you authorize such transfer.